Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I must like my job....

because even though I started out the day feeling grouchy as heck, I was able to greet my colleagues with a smile by about mid-morning! And my lesson wasn't even going that well.... Anyway, the reason for my grouchiness was two-fold: a sense that I have been spending too much time on the internet lately instead of doing other important stuff (like practicing the guitar or running), and the fact that I woke up at 6:40 this morning, exactly 5 minutes after the ideal time to leave the house and 5 minutes before the latest I can leave with any hope of being on time. BIG adrenalin rush. Left the house 15 minutes later, arrived at school only 10 minutes late. Grouchy as heck, at first.

Lab Report Update: All done! (Except 4 or 5 handed in late).

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Well don't be too grouchy because a lot of us out here think that you're grand.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. old post... good luck teacher..

http://printed-golf-balls.blogspot.com

10:40 PM  
Blogger Milkbooster Susu Melimpah said...

I really like this post, would you provide more information?

My best web to relief tension

best placesto holiday

8:20 PM  
Blogger my blog said...

good post
breast cancer treatment side effects
cancer treatments of america

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home