Friday, December 12, 2003

"not useful or even entertaining"

Review from Blog Review:

This blog is soooo boring. I tried, I really tried to give a higher grade because Ms. Frizzle seems very nice. If I was a nerd, I would probably love this site. This blog is lacking in too many area's. The web design is lame, the colors are not appealing, and the content of the blog is not useful or even entertaining.

2 out of 5 stars

Frank's Recommendation: For the more studious


When I first read this, I was a little hurt, but then I got over it. I enjoy writing my blog. At least a few people find it useful or even entertaining! Lucky for me, there are plenty of nerds out there. Anyway, when you submit your work for review, you have to be able to take the bad with the good... and he's already sent me three referrals!

P.S. If I were feeling petty, I'd point out the reviewer's misuse of an apostrophe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home