Thursday, August 11, 2005

My Favorite Email Ever

hello Ms Frizzle,
how are you this summer? my brother and i are working(hard) now i understand why teachers get aggravated after a long day of work! i work with 8, 9 and 10 year olds and they're all boys, imagine the trouble. while my brother gets the cute and innocent(not sure if i spelled that correctly, but that's just me!) 7 and 8 year olds (co- ed)

...

read this good news bad news list of my summer
Good news: i have a job
bad: sometimes the kids don't litsen
good: I'm still friends with the usual crew
bad: [friend] moved to new jersey(not to far from the city he could take a path train to the city) and [friend] is in Georgia for i dont know how long.
good: i have the new harry potter book
bad: my brother finished it, but wont let me read it untill i finish the fifth.(im almost done with the fourth lol) did you get the book yet? email me back please.

6 Comments:

Blogger EQQU said...

Great blog,
I surf a lot a day, and want to tell you yours is cool:
Email Service

6:40 PM  
Blogger bill naka said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a online sport book site/blog. It pretty much covers online sport book related stuff.

1:54 AM  
Blogger EQQU said...

Nice Blog, I hope you will look at my affilite site: free email

3:54 AM  
Blogger Couch Potato said...

Help me Dude, I don't think I'm meant to be in this blog..

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up here. You know I'm sure I saw Elvis in my local sports bar yesterday, which is really strange because usually I see him in the supermarket.

Honest really, last time buying a few groceries there he was right in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasma tv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask ma good ol buddy Michael Jackson to come round and we're gonna watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Betfair Bettor said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Horse Racing and Sports site. It pretty much covers very related stuff to you.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home