Thursday, August 11, 2005

My Favorite Email Ever

hello Ms Frizzle,
how are you this summer? my brother and i are working(hard) now i understand why teachers get aggravated after a long day of work! i work with 8, 9 and 10 year olds and they're all boys, imagine the trouble. while my brother gets the cute and innocent(not sure if i spelled that correctly, but that's just me!) 7 and 8 year olds (co- ed)

...

read this good news bad news list of my summer
Good news: i have a job
bad: sometimes the kids don't litsen
good: I'm still friends with the usual crew
bad: [friend] moved to new jersey(not to far from the city he could take a path train to the city) and [friend] is in Georgia for i dont know how long.
good: i have the new harry potter book
bad: my brother finished it, but wont let me read it untill i finish the fifth.(im almost done with the fourth lol) did you get the book yet? email me back please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home