Saturday, August 20, 2005

The test is over...

thank goodness!

The essay was very easy, thanks to another on-line study guide which my friend showed me. That guide included a sample essay question and standard-setting answer. The example answer was not all that impressive, and the real question on the test was very similar in format to the example question, so I had an easy time of it. The multiple choice was a little tricky; there were a lot of questions where I narrowed it down to two possible answers but then felt like one could make good arguments for either or both answers...

I got out of there early, which is nice, but I am exhausted (didn't sleep well last night, got up really early today) and sad that I missed this week's training sail. I was planning to go to the beach this afternoon, but the weather's not that great. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home