Friday, April 23, 2004

New to the Neighborhood

I've been meaning to update my links for a while, as a few are dead and there is a passel of new or new-to-me bloggers out there writing about teaching. So why not now?

Lectrice is a very talented writer writing from the "Blackboard Jungle" of an inner-city school in Australia(?). She has a thoughtful post today on how salient race is in the lives of her students.

Seprah seems to be a teacher in Uzbekistan, maybe from the Peace Corps. I am fascinated by the camel loping out of her blog...

Touching Silence is a teacher in Mississippi. Her ex is moving back into town; she wants them to be friends. Strange... I had wanted that, too, but it's looking less and less likely. *sigh*

Eduwonk bills itself as "Education news and analysis from the Progressive Policy Institute's 21st Century Schools project." Brand-spankin' new blog; nice crisp layout.

Afternoon plan? Eat some cookie dough ice cream with a fork, pack for DC, and crash out on the couch for an hour or two. With any luck, Valentine will join me for my catnap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home