Sunday, September 19, 2004


This wall is covered in quotes written on sentence strips and then laminated. Many of the quotes come from a wall of the Science, Industry, and Business Library (SIBL) here in New York City, and the rest I have picked up from various sources. If I ever need a last minute activity, and sometimes just because it's thought-provoking, I ask the students to choose a quote and write a paragraph or two explaining what they think it means, whether they agree or disagree with it, and why. Then we share. It's been fun watching the kids' understanding of the quotes deepen and mature over time. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger Milf Cruise said...

mature bitch MILF

7:40 PM  
Blogger Couch Potato said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers direct email marketing software related stuff.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home