Thursday, February 24, 2005

This is the best website I've seen in a long time.

PostSecret.

And while we're on the topic of collections, Corie would like your cat's lost whiskers.

"The Lost Whiskers" would make an interesting band name.

Trying to think of a secret... I don't keep secrets very well, not even my own.

If you disappeared from my list of blogs a month or so ago, please don't take it personally. I switched to blogrolling but have been lazy about adding sites to my blogroll. Part of the problem is that I sometimes use Opera and sometimes use Explorer, and only Explorer is set up to automatically add sites to my blogroll.

2 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Secret Confession

12:49 PM  
Blogger Proper Ways said...

Are you wondering why some people (like myself) put comment that is sometime not related to your blog? It's simple... we just want to have a link posted in your blog so that our site will have a good place in search engine.

Please feel free to put comment in my blog as well to increase your blog popularity. But writing a comment one by one might take too long. You can grab the software like mine aswell to speed up the whole process.

I am limiting this offer for only 200 customers and the price is incredible low compared to other sellers.

Check out the Blog Linker Software Generator by clicking here

Regards,
Rezza
Owner of Properways
PS: I have ping your blog to search engines to improve you rangking in SE. This is my way of saying thank you.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home