Saturday, July 16, 2005

Assessment

My goals for teaching next year are as follows:

1. Work on differentiating instruction. To do this effectively, I need to collect more accurate and detailed information about exactly where each student stands in terms of understanding a particular concept. I also need to know a bit more about my students' preferences in terms of presentation formats - while it may be true that all children can benefit from a mix of visual, auditory, and kinesthetic teaching styles, it is also true that some children do a really good job showing that they learned by writing an essay, while others may do better by drawing a cartoon strip or making a poster. I would like to balancne assignments where everyone creates the same type of product with assignments where the students have some choice in the type of product they create.

2. Be calmer and more patient. I think this one's pretty self-explanatory!

3. Create better systems for helping students get organized and for keeping track of things such as make-up work for absentees. My grade level team decided that each teacher will have a manila folder for each child in his or her homeroom. Anytime a child is absent, his or her folder will travel from class to class that day in the hands of a student monitor. That student will put a copy of every hand out into the folder, so that at the end of the day, the homeroom teacher has a folder with all the missed work in it. If we get really ambitious, we may have a student who is really good at taking notes photocopy his or her notes at the end of each day, and add those to the absentee folders as well. We are also developing a regular notebook checking policy. As for helping the students get organized, I am consciously building in one period at the end of each unit for the student to look through his or her folder, throw out stuff that is not needed anymore, select his or her best work (and all quizzes) to go in a portfolio, and choose any reference hand-outs to keep for the next unit.

4. Finally, in order to make #1 happen, I need to change the type of assessment data that I collect and the method I use to record it. This is where Transforming Classroom Grading by Robert J. Marzano, comes in.

I wish that schools of education included at least one really comprehensive, rigorous, and hands-on class on assessment for all teachers. (Are you listening, Jenny?). Think about it. It could include a couple of classes on the history of assessment - how did our current grading systems come to be? What about standardized tests? It could include enough statistics for teachers to understand the advantages and pitfalls of different kinds of grading systems (for example, what does it really mean to "curve" a grade?). And then it could take a close look at different methods of grading student work, from day-to-day classwork to final exams and standardized tests. Teachers could practice developing high-quality tests, useful rubrics, etc., and perhaps even look at examples of student work brought in by in-service teachers and practice grading them using different systems.

Marzano's book could be one of the texts.

He argues that the traditional A-F or percent systems don't really tell students, parents, or teachers much about the student's strengths and weaknesses. He argues for and demonstrates a grading system using a 0-4 rubric that is designed to give useful feedback to both students and teachers about what skills the student has mastered and how they are doing on other skills. New York State uses a 0-4 rubric on standardized tests, so the book is particularly useful to teachers here. My school is in the process of changing all of our grading to that same rubric, so that information is presented in a consistent format at all levels. We then convert the rubric score to a percentage and report both in order to keep high schools happy.

Last year, I began discovering my own ways of making my assessment fit within the rubric system. If I gave a quiz, I graded each question on the 0-4 rubric, and if the quiz had matching or multiple choice sections, I graded those as a whole by deciding what number correct would equal what rubric score. Then I averaged the rubric scores to get a final rubric score for the quiz. In the end I found that this slightly raised students' grades, but not in a way that I found unreasonable. Projects are not too hard to score on a rubric, and it is in fact faster and feels more fair than trying to figure out a percentage grade for a poster or presentation. I make a little grading slip with all the rubric criteria and the possible scores, and then just check off the score for each aspect of the project; I think this very clearly shows the student where he or she lost points.

Marzano would take this further. Instead of computing a total score for the project or quiz, he suggests that you find a rubric score for each important topic that you are assessing using this assignment. For example, a lab report grade might include experiment design, prediction, data collection, analysis, and professional presentation. The teacher would give a separate rubric score for each of these, and record them in her grade book as such. What makes the book so helpful is that he gives examples of how this works on a quiz, including a copy of the quiz and two students' answers and grades assigned by teachers along with their rationale for each grade.

He also includes an example of what a gradebook looks like if it is set up to accomodate topic-based rubric scores in this way. Essentially, you have a larger section for each student. You list the topics that you are assessing across the top (columns) and the assignments along the side (rows). One assignment might have scores for several topics, so you enter the scores in the appropriate sections of the grid. You have a section like this for each student. It's easier to follow if you see it.

Okay, up to that point I am with him completely. As the marking period progresses, you collect really specific data about which topics that student is strong in, and where they are struggling. SO USEFUL!!! If a kid isn't doing well because they understand the topics but they don't present their ideas well, you see that. If they did great at understanding simple machines but their mathematical skills are week, you see that. Awesome. But what do you do at the end of the term?

This is where Marzano gets a little controversial. Actually, his argument might not be controversial at all to statisticians (I don't know) and isn't controversial among teachers ('cause we've mostly never heard of it before), but I predict that it WOULD BE controversial if proposed on a widespread basis to educators. He suggests using the Power Law to compute final grades. That means, instead of taking an average of the student's rubric scores for each topic, you apply a formula which fits their grades to a curve. He argues that many experiments have shown that learning closely approximate a power law curve over time, and this reduces small errors in assessment made by teachers or due to various kinds of (statistical) bias. Hmmmm. I don't exactly disagree, I mean, I've heard of the Power Law before and have even read Linked, which is ALL ABOUT that curve and how it applies in an astonishing variety of situations.... but it feels a little nebulous to me.

I guess this is the same discomfort people felt when the Census Bureau tried to use sampling rather than actually counting every darn person. The census people probably had the math right, but it's a hard one to explain to the average person.

I mean, how the heck would I explain this computation to parents? I guess if the grades seem about right, most parents will not question them at least on a mathematical level, but I have had one family compute all their son's grades and challenge me on an issue of rounding, so you can't rule that out entirely.

Marzano does include examples of a student's grades, what the average score would be, and what a power curve would look like for those grades. And guess what? The power curve does approximate the scores more closely than the average! That is, the curve really closely tracks the trend in the student's scores over time, while the average is just a line drawn straight across. So, the curve seems to do a better job taking into account learning over time, compared to the more static average.

I am definitely adopting the new gradebook design, and when it comes time to compute grades, I will experiment with both the power law and the average and see which ones feel more accurate and fair. I need more empirical evidence, I guess.

I'm really curious what YOU think about this one.

*****

Here's some on-line reading if you want to know more (or if my explanation made absolutely no sense).

Power Law of Practice - states it simply along with some of the areas of learning in which it has been found to apply.

Serial Learning (and Savings) - provides two easy try-this-at-home lab activities to test statistical models of learning. I wish this guy had taught my stats class!

Distinguishing Qualitatively Different Kinds of Learning Using Log Files and Learning Curves - An academic but readable paper looking at learning curves as applied to students using tutoring software (LISP) to learn to use a spreadsheet program. Here's an excerpt:

Anderson, Conrad, and Corbett have demonstrated that the power law relationship between practice and
performance may not always be readily evident in the practice of complex skills. For instance student
performance over the course of individual steps in each practice problem in the LISP tutor showed a rather
chaotic pattern. However, by decomposing the skill required to program in LISP in terms of production
rules, and examining performance as a function of the opportunity to practice each of the underlying rules
Anderson and colleagues observed a clear power law relationship between practice and performance.


I think the quote above sums up why more people - particularly teachers - have never noticed or heard of the power law of learning: it shows up when you look at learning of one particular skill compared to time spent practicing that particular skill. Traditional grades where scores for different topics and skills are all mixed up together wouldn't necessarily show this kind of trend. That's why I'm going to wait until I've collected data by topic and then test this theory.

89 Comments:

Blogger Mike Murphy said...

I was just surfing and found your nice site. Maybe you'd be interested in visiting my poster site.

4:15 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

7:09 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

12:46 AM  
Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

2:33 AM  
Blogger Marketing man said...

Nice blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a work at home typists
site. It pretty much covers work at home typists
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:26 AM  
Blogger Leonard Payne said...

What a very interesting entry on accredited home schooling. You may also like to know that our publication at www.SuccessfulHomeSchooling.net is also a great resource on accredited home schooling and associated areas Enj oy

1:09 AM  
Blogger lokokid said...

GOOD content thats what i like and just surfing around on blogs and finding good content is good feeling i am so glued to those blogs dont stop making good content keep it up i am not a pro on making pages but i see if you can visit my site maybe its something that you will like!!Stay at home work

5:17 AM  
Blogger Mr.Kay said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Stormclix related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

11:38 AM  
Blogger bill naka said...

Keep it up. I enjoy your nice blog. check out my amazon book store site. It pretty much covers amazon book store related stuff.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Mango said...

If you are interested in home schooling , please leave a comment.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Mango said...

Learn about work from home

5:54 PM  
Blogger luckpoo said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of ways for teen to make money for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on ways for teen to make money. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Swingin80 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a free work at home job listing related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is free work at home job listing

12:54 AM  
Blogger stony said...

Great Blog! I have a business opportunity related site. Maybe you have a look.

8:13 PM  
Blogger infinitemonies said...

Hey, your blog has some nice key points to it. I will definately add it to my favorites. I have a site that pretty much coverskid make money related stuff.

10:33 PM  
Blogger kats blog said...

Hey nice blog, really nice! I just want to let you know I have an travel europe
site - blog too!
It's a free information site with tips and secrets for saving big money on your next vacation!

It mostly deals with travel europe plus other stuff
You Can Save Up to 50% off your next vacation
You Should check it out if you get the chance :-)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Mango said...

If you are interested in home study , please leave a comment.

7:03 PM  
Blogger 3Bird said...

You have a great blog here, i like it very much. Maybe you have a look at my anti virus software related Site.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Whoa, I came stumbled on a blog pretty similar to yours earlier today. I also have one that pretty much talks about work from home employment related stuff. You should check it out sometime.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers make money at home with your computer related stuff.

3:44 AM  
Blogger nope said...

Hi,

I'm sorry for being intrusive in to your blog. But I am Melissa and I am a mother of two that is just trying to get out of an incredible financial debt. See my hubby is away in Iraq trying to protect this great country that we live in, and I am at home with our two kids telling bill collectors please be patiant. When my husband returns from war we will beable to catch up on our payments. We have already had are 2001 Ford repossessed from the bank, and are now down to a 83 buick that is rusted from front to back and the heater don't work, and tire tax is due in November.

I'm not asking for your pitty because we got our ownselfs into this mess but we would love you and thank you in our prayers if you would just keep this link on your blog for others to view.

God Bless You.

Melissa K. W.
To see my family view this page. My Family

TV Central - Download full TV shows and series, newest movies, plus other downloads. Watch TV and movies online. Burn Them right to Blank CD's and watch them over and over again.

Messenger City - 10,000+ emoticons - Use Yahoo, MSN, ICQ and AIM all in one, skins, nicknames, bots, add-ons, emoticons, avatars and smilies.

Baja música gratis ahora. Busca y encuentra MP3, Películas, Software y más. Downloads ilimitados, Quema CDs & DVDs.

4:23 AM  
Blogger nope said...

Hi,

I'm sorry for being intrusive in to your blog. But I am Melissa and I am a mother of two that is just trying to get out of an incredible financial debt. See my hubby is away in Iraq trying to protect this great country that we live in, and I am at home with our two kids telling bill collectors please be patiant. When my husband returns from war we will beable to catch up on our payments. We have already had are 2001 Ford repossessed from the bank, and are now down to a 83 buick that is rusted from front to back and the heater don't work, and tire tax is due in November.

I'm not asking for your pitty because we got our ownselfs into this mess but we would love you and thank you in our prayers if you would just keep this link on your blog for others to view.

God Bless You.

Melissa K. W.
To see my family view this page. My Family


TV Central - Download full TV shows and series, newest movies, plus other downloads. Watch TV and movies online. Burn Them right to Blank CD's and watch them over and over again.

Messenger City - 10,000+ emoticons - Use Yahoo, MSN, ICQ and AIM all in one, skins, nicknames, bots, add-ons, emoticons, avatars and smilies.

Baja música gratis ahora. Busca y encuentra MP3, Películas, Software y más. Downloads ilimitados, Quema CDs & DVDs.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers make money on ebay related stuff.

3:11 PM  
Blogger GS said...

Hey..I found a company that pays you to shop at Wal-Mart or McDonalds..Check it out.....employment home homebased job opportunity work

2:40 PM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about part time money making opportunity You should check it out sometime.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Sports Junky said...

Your post is great and let me say

A favorite pastime of mine is Sports Betting to make a few extra bucks.
My only problems is that I was never good at picking teams or games.
Recently I found a site that is like Sports Betting but I dont lose my money if my pick is bad.

Its a sports stock market, kinda like NASDAQ. which makes a big difference because if I buy shares in a team. I keep the stock whether they win or lose, but as a bonus I get paid divdends if they win.
So I can make money with dividends and also from selling high and buying low.

I buy shares in NFL, NASCAR, NCAAB, MLB, Golf, Tennis ect....
They just released Some Great IPOS's this week!

Heres a link http://allsportsmarket.com
you can log in and check it out for free..


Keep up the good work on your blog!
-Erik

1:15 PM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about work at home idea You should check it out sometime.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Adult Personals said...

Hey i got here searching for affiliate program management
Your sites not too bad!

You got good rankings for them keywords affiliate program management

Check out my site
affiliate program management

10:23 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

I really enjoyed all the great information on your blog.
It really is about time I started my own. I will be linking
it from my website about make money fast Would love to know what you think.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Kingypoo said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Azhar Hussein said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll be sure to bookmark it and visit regularly, keep up the great work!

Please visit my site if you get some time: get paid

3:16 AM  
Blogger bmdesigns said...

I like your blog a lot. Lots better than most I've seen! website design bathurst

5:16 AM  
Blogger hassan said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to bookmark it and visit regularly. Keep up the great work!

Please visit my site if you get some time: Resell Rights eBooks

8:39 PM  
Blogger Cocotine said...

Hi,
Found your Blog by chance - Great Stuff.
If anything relating to free credit score interests you, please drop by at free credit score.
You'll find some good information.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Technical Nuke said...

Wonderful thank you which was consulted very much

But in blog of my site, when that has been written about information business should drop in freely.

business management

11:49 PM  
Blogger Cus said...

Great Blog. Kinda made me think! I'll bookmark it and try to return soon.Make money on eBay

3:59 AM  
Blogger Command Center said...

Shop Online
by: work at home make money

Many online businesses offer great bargains and in
some cases, free shipping. Since the Internet is
such a competitive market, you can usually find
fantastic deals. In addition, many of your favorite
businesses where you shop in person have websites
that offer even greater savings. Bookstores such as
Amazon.com will sell books up to 70% off the original
price. Overstock.com is another online business that
sells closeout items for fantastic bargains.

work at home make money

7:08 AM  
Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

Last week I told you about Google Site Targeting -
putting your AdWords ads on specific websites
instead of targeting by keyword, and how this
slices the world in a completely different way.

Now you can pay to have your ad shown, rather
than paying per click, and you can more easily
advertise products that people wouldn't necessarily
think to search for.

Google started out selling this space for $2.00
per thousand impressions ("CPM"). Then they
dropped it to $1.00.

On Monday they just dropped it again, to 25 cents.

(Now we're talking!)

This now puts those clicks in the ~5 cent neighborhood,
and in some cases less. It's a fun thing to play with.
But before you do, though, make sure you:

-Set a low daily budget so you don't make a big mistake

-Track conversion rates (Very important! Without
sales conversion, nothing else matters.)

-Delete sites with horrible Click Thru Rates - Hey, if
you're not getting any clicks, you shouldn't be paying
them for the impressions.

Want to increase the clicks on your adsense ads? Of course you do. This means more money in your pocket.
For FREE Information. That will for sure make you more money by the end of the week.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Cybernetics Core said...

Stay out of the Malls
by: make money fast and easy

If possible, stay away from shopping malls.
High-dollar shopping malls have expensive
overhead and are designed to sell, sell, sell.
Prices are generally higher and in most cases,
people walk out with more than they anticipated
buying. It is better to shop at stand-alone
shops or on the Internet.

make money fast and easy

11:12 PM  
Blogger cards65 said...

Excellent blog on work from home mlm business opportunity.
Please visit work from home mlm business opportunity

11:12 PM  
Blogger Shia Source said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! Keep up the good work! I'll be sure to visit regularly.

Please visit my site if you get some time: Shia

2:42 AM  
Blogger Information Revealed said...

Live Within your Means
by: make more money

The quickest way to get in debt is to live beyond your
means. Sure, most people want more than they have but
life is not all about spending money. Be thankful for
what you do have and learn how to enjoy the financial
position you are in. This is where your budget will
help identify the amount of money coming in against
the amount of debt going out.

make more money

8:43 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about email marketing services vancouver You should check it out sometime.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Protoss said...

Rebate Programs
by: make money web site

When you shop, always keep your eyes open for rebate
programs. Although filling out the forms and clipping
the UPC codes from a box is a hassle, the money you save
is worth it. Some rebate items are not listed as offering
a rebate. Check out AsmartShop.com or Rebateplace.com to
see if any of your recent purchases offer a rebate.

make money web site

12:47 AM  
Blogger TWPAdmin said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay alternativeand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay alternative so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

3:12 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a make money business opportunity site. It pretty much covers make money business opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:14 AM  
Blogger info99 said...

An interesting franchise business opportunity blog. I have a large franchise business opportunity article website at franchise business opportunity Perhaps you may get time to visit it.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Steve Westphal said...

What a good blog. You should check this out. mp3 music download free

4:00 PM  
Blogger hexafluoride resources said...

I was reading a christian blog this mroning and couldnt figure out how to post this.

For the record, there is an awesome free blog service that uses wordpress instead of this which is more feature rich than these blogs and it is totally free. Hosting and all! If you want one or ten of them their link is clubblogs.com

Anyway, thanks for letting us visit : )

5:55 PM  
Blogger The Computer Guys said...

Yo, you have a Terrific blog here! Lots of content means more readers,more readers means more Sales!
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a making computer run faster site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.
We are just a Click Away ! :-)

11:37 PM  
Blogger The Computer Guys said...

Yo, you have a Terrific blog here! Lots of content means more readers, more readers means more interaction!
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a
make computer faster freesite/blog. It pretty much covers make computer faster free related stuff.
Come take a Look when you get a chance. :-)

12:58 AM  
Blogger freenanoipod said...

get a free digital camera at camera digital free

4:02 AM  
Blogger wpb-5DD84A said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

5:06 PM  
Blogger grant said...

Your is quite interesting - make money on the net- Keep up the good work. My domain is make money on the net. please check it out.

7:36 PM  
Blogger giresse said...

Nice blog.. Just a quick note from me As we all like making money i thought i'd tell you about Studiotraffic its the best autosurf around. Over 12 million dollars been paid in so far and people are now earning over $8000 per month for watching 100 websites!!. Check out the forum and sign up today.

Another great site to check out is Paid Response its got to be the second best autosurf around.. Everyone gets paid check out the forum.

Also if your after a few programs for your website check out my mates Website Affiliate Programs some are on sale and the sites coming on strong.. Thanx for listening.. And i hope you make lots of money..

7:41 AM  
Blogger Nick-B said...

Hello......when I was searching for info on business home online opportunity work I somehow got directed to your site. Glad I did and hope you don't mind me adding it to my favorites.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about california cash equity goldmedalmortgage.com home loan refinance related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Work From Home Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a legitimate work at home jobs
site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:24 AM  
Blogger Work From Home Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering home based candle business
related stuff. Feel free to visit my home based candle business
site.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a jobs seeking website which is informative and you can find info of different job natures, hope that it will be useful in your job seeking

8:13 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers free home based business opportunity related stuff.

11:09 AM  
Blogger chakajo said...

I really enjoy your blogs. They are great!!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Zerg Hydralisk said...

See your Successes
by: make money working from home

It is important to have an understanding of money.
Keep a journal where you can see your successes when
it comes to saving money. This is a difficult task
and takes time to learn but worth it. By keeping a
list of the situations or ways you have saved money
in front of you, you will be encouraged to keep going.
These successes can be small or large. For example,
if you normally buy your lunch, costing you from $5.00
to $7.00 per day and one week straight you packed your
own lunch for $3.00 per day that is a success. If you
wanted to buy a new dress but held off until it went on
sale, saving 50%, that is another success.

make money working from home

12:57 AM  
Blogger hassan said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! Keep up the great work, and I'll be sure to visit regularly.

I have a Resell Rights eBooks related site, check it out if you get some time!

Look forward to reading more of your insightful posts :)

11:36 PM  
Blogger ComSat Station said...

Recycle
by: business opportunity make money at home

Try a different type of recycling that will save you
money. Have you ever received a nice gift that you
like from someone but will never use? Rather than
take it back to the store for an exchange, consider
keeping it to give as a gift to someone else. Another
way to recycle is to look around your home. There are
always things right in your home that can be used to
make nice gift baskets – things you never use. For
example, the next time you purchase shower gel where
you buy one and get one free, keep one for yourself
and set the other one aside for future gift giving.
You will find hundreds of ideas so be creative and
consider things you purchased but have never used.

business opportunity make money at home

12:55 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about earn cash make money online You should check it out sometime.

1:48 AM  
Blogger WDM Info Services said...

Have you listed your blog in a blog directory?

"blog directory" is what I used to find your blog on google

blog directory

5:26 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

I just came across your blog about relationship problems and wanted to drop you a note telling you how much I enjoy reading the stuff you are posting here. I also have a web site about relationship problems so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the world wide web!

greets,

Frank

1:07 PM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

9:22 PM  
Blogger George said...

business software allianceBuild Your Profit Making Customer List Automaticallybusiness software alliance

10:10 PM  
Blogger Small Business said...

I love your Home business opportunity blog.
I will have to put this in my favorites.
I have a site aboutHome business opportunity
also. I welcome new visitors...

3:04 AM  
Blogger Shoppingonline said...

I'm new to blogging and I like you're one

I have a online shopping mall store great gift website. It offers loads of online shopping mall store, become a lord, pamper gifts, personalised gifts, all types of gadgets, gifts fo him and gifts for her

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:15 AM  
Blogger KaptainMoney said...

I read your blog about business opportunity.
Thanks. My blog isn't ready yet, but I have
a site about business opportunity.
I love to give info. too so come on by.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Coastal-Nick said...

Hey there......I was trying to find info on earn easy fast home money and got directed to your site. It wasn't exaclty what I was looking for, but I hope you dont mind me adding your blog to my favorites.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Steve Smith said...

Interesting blog. Just thought I'd let you know about a site with hundreds of
business opportunities showing you the way to earn an extra income. If you have the time worth checking out. home based business opportunity

10:27 AM  
Blogger giresse said...

Nice blog.. Just a quick note from me As we all like making money i thought i'd tell you about Studiotraffic its the best autosurf around. Over 12 million dollars been paid in so far and people are now earning over $8000 per month for watching 100 websites!!. Check out the forum and sign up today.

Another great site to check out is Paid Response its got to be the second best autosurf around.. Everyone gets paid check out the forum.

Also if your after a few programs to get your website high in the search engines try Website Affiliate Programs some are on sale and the sites coming on strong.. Thanx for listening.. And i hope you make lots of money..

11:21 AM  
Blogger Nick-B said...

Hello......when I was searching for info on easy money at home I somehow got directed to your site. Glad I did and hope you don't mind me adding it to my favorites.

11:42 AM  
Blogger eLearning at Resource Bridge said...

**eLearning**

12:27 PM  
Blogger Just Surfing said...

Do you have any idea where your state ranks for education? You can find out here: home school book

12:52 PM  
Blogger Older hunter said...

Hey, great blog! Keep it up.

I have a gourmet gift basket site. It pretty much covers gourmet gift basketrelated stuff.

Come and have a look if you get time :-)

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A gift basket is one of the most underrated gifts, ever!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Mark said...

Hi, thanks for this very informative blog. I'm a fan of making my residual income from home. I'm thankful for every information that would increase my sales...Thanks again! internet business ideas

3:22 PM  
Anonymous adware said...

Hello,



Your site is the nicest one I have seen for a long time. I would be interested if could you send me a newsletter or some further information.



Regards,
cash back

4:09 PM  
Blogger abrahamaffiliates said...

Hey, you have a great blog for make money on ebay here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you for this content!

I have an interesting site related to make money on ebay. It pretty much covers ebay sell related stuff.

Come and check out the ebay selling website if you get time :-)

Thanks and Get More Than You Expect With
Bunny S.
Work at Home

6:42 AM  
Blogger satxxkenn said...

Cool blog - Check out my site if you need help finding a good low interest credit card. Credit Cards

10:56 AM  
Blogger webmaster said...

As a top-rated company in the world of ecommerce, Infyecommercesolution has carved out a niche for itself and with the ecommerce solution provided by the company receiving accolades from clients all over the world, it has, in the true sense of the word, grown up to be a top-notch outsourcing software development company. For details on all the services provided by the company, visit http://www.infyecommercesolution.com.

11:35 PM  
Blogger sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,按摩棒,跳蛋,充氣娃娃,情境坊歡愉用品,情趣用品,情人節禮物,情惑用品性易購,A片,視訊聊天室,視訊,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,聊天室,UT聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室

免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,A片,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區

情趣用品,A片,免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,色情網站,免費AV,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,成人影片,情色網


情趣用品,A片,免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人文章,成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,臺灣情色網,色情,情色電影,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,麗的色遊戲,情色論壇,色情網站,一葉情貼圖片區,做愛,性愛,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,美女交友,做愛影片

av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟

情趣用品.A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片,a片下載,線上a片,av女優,av,成人電影,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,成人網站,自拍,尋夢園聊天室

1:16 AM  
Blogger Yuka said...

Do not miss this beautiful Gourmet Groom Bride Gift.

8:49 PM  
Blogger nicheproducts said...

Your blogs is very good and nice content,very use full also keep it up.my website is Niches given to all products information.

niches

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home