Saturday, September 10, 2005

The kids know...

What makes a good science teacher?

There are a couple of things that makes a good science teacher. One thing is teaching that students will understand yet test their intellect. Another thing is work that will challenge them. Kindness is another quality a good science teacher has. But most important a good science teacher has knowledge to teach good science.


I think a good science teacher should know what she's doing so the classroom won't blow up. Science teachers should also be fun sometimes. If we are doing an experiment, she should not tell us the wrong things. One more thing, a good science teacher should ALWAYS be expected for the unexpected.


I look for an intelligent teacher so she can teach me something new. I also look for a fun teacher so the class is not always just teaching. I look for a nice teacher so she is not mean or yells a lot. I look for a reliable teacher so I can depend on her. And that's what I look for in a teacher.


I think a science teacher needs to know about the world and our solar system. Also they need strength to put up with the kids. I think they also need to know about science to teach science. Lastly, they need to help the kids that need the help in science.


A good science teacher has to be very attached to science so he/she could transmit or communicate everything that it's trying to say.


What makes a good teacher is having a lot of experience with science. A teacher should talk correctly so we can understand them.


Science is a great subject so it should be taught by a great science teacher who should care about her students. This teacher would hand out challenges for her students and also allow her students to construct experiments. This teacher could be able to understand her students emotions. This teacher will be understood, loved, and respected by all her students.


A good science teacher is a teacher that can teach kids in many different ways. That can teach hands on or hands off. They need to have patience for stubborn kids. Teachers also need to want to teach. That's what I think would make a good science teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home