Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday's Random Thoughts

Anyone else ever have a day when the only thing you can imagine eating for dinner is cheap brie on crackers?

*****

My mom's jack o'lantern grows scarier by the day... (taken a week ago when I went home for the weekend).



*****



Honey, I shrunk the futon cover...

*****

Loving the songs by Shivaree that I downloaded... especially "Goodnight Moon" and "It All Got Black" - yet another example of why I do not understand people who never listen to the same song twice. I have listened to these songs 5 times this weekend alone.

This could be true
Or we could be all of an hour
I could still forget you
Have a cocktail and a shower
Like my mother said
It's true

3 Comments:

Blogger Amerloc said...

Cheap brie's still better than Kraft singles.

11:21 PM  
Blogger graycie said...

Pour a glass of wine with that, add some finger fruit or veggies -- that's a nice lttle dinner.

9:47 AM  
Blogger An Educational Voyage said...

I'd keep an eye on that pumpkin... One year I left a pumpkin in my classroom a bit too long, came back after the weekend, and had pumpkin mush dripping off the table into a huge pool on the floor. What a mess!

For dinner- I'm with gracie!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home