Friday, December 16, 2005

TGIF, but

tomorrow's the practice robotics tournament, which requires me to meet kids in the Bronx at 7:30 am. I'm anxious about how the day will go - I really have no idea what to expect, and we don't have a robot or anything else ready for competition. I guess if there's nothing for the kids to do, we can leave early.

Here's a quiz for you to enjoy in the meantime, I'm off to bed.

ScientificIntellectual
You're a scientific intellectual.


What Sort of Intellectual Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 Comments:

Blogger graycie said...

I got the Introspective Intellectual. Hmmmm. I'll have to think about that.

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always loved to read your blog and love your dedication to your students. But, I have to ask...are you getting per session for today?

I certainly hope so because you deserve it! If not, Klein should be kissing your feet.

9:23 AM  
Blogger ms. v. said...

Nope, no per session. I get per session for our meetings after school, but I figure the two tournaments are a labor of love. It's never even crossed my mind to ask for per session for such things, although I suspect my principal would say yes if I pushed her. It was an exhausting day, and if I did it every weekend, I might want to get paid, but.... I don't know, I don't feel cheated, I feel rewarded.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home