Advice.... please answer in the comments.
- Would you take a year, go to school, and get a credential?
- If so, how would you select a credentialing program? (Bonus points if you live in the SF Bay Area and can review specific programs).
- If not, would you apply to Teach For America? The Teaching Fellows? Similar programs in other areas? Why? Why not? Caveats?
- What about looking for teaching jobs in the private schools?
- If you did not go through the credentialing process before entering teaching, but took an alternate pathway into teaching, what would you do before the school year started to prepare yourself? (Other than the preparation offered by TFA and the other programs).