Friday, October 10, 2003

I never would have done this my first year teaching, but...

I threw caution to the wind last night, went out to a bar, had a couple of beers, and watched five innings of the Red Sox-Yankees game! And it was a school night! Don't worry, I was in by 10:30 pm.

The students gave me a hard time about my Red Sox allegiance today, since I gave them a hard time about their Yankees allegiance yesterday. I had posted the series on the corner of the board: Red Sox 1 - Yankees 0. Then I had a student wash the board this morning, and forgot to put the series back up. Of course, the kids thought I hadn't written it on the board because my team lost. I told them I was a good sport, and put it back up. I know in my heart of hearts that it's the Red Sox' year, whatever these Yankees fans might think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home