Saturday, February 07, 2004

If I didn't have this blog...

I would probably practice yoga regularly, run daily, know how to play the guitar, finish the sweater I've been knitting (for six years...), and get more sleep.

But I would not know how to align text and images to the right in html, a skill obtained in the last ten minutes of fiddling with my new blogchalk.

I am starting to think about my re-design* - scheduled for late June. I have exciting ideas! My other summer computer project will be to learn enough computer programming (probably visual basic) to make a class/teacher scheduling program for my school.

*I realize that the word "re-design" implies that there was an initial design process besides "eenie-meenie-minie-mo" among the blogger templates...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home