Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Blog meets world!

Last night I met Nicole, a.k.a. http://posthipchick.blogspot.com * We had dinner, she introduced me to her favorite shop in the Mission, we bought cute summer pocketbooks, we had ice cream, we had a few funny moments of ESP, like when I asked for lemonade just as she was about to ask the same thing... in a restaurant with truly amazing mix-it-yourself lemonade. Fun, fun. Several times in the past I have met "in real life" people whom I knew only from the internet, and it has generally worked out - I've made one or two close friends and several acquaintances and have, as yet, managed to avoid the axe-murderers. For the most part, these were friends I've made through email lists; this was my first time meeting another blogger.

*I can't get the hyperlinks button to work right on this computer, so for the moment I'll just post URLs and you'll have to cut and paste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home