Friday, February 25, 2005

To do, did, done.


  • Buddy Miller concert
  • brunch with aforementioned teacher-friend - cancelled!
  • yoga every weekday - twice so far
  • host Saturday night get-together at Uncle Ming's with my friend W.
  • Williamsburg Spelling Bee
  • plan unit on plants - started
  • sketch out the rest of the year's curriculum
  • revise 6th and 7th grade health curricula
  • plan drama class production of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - went through play and divided it up into smaller pieces based on entrances & exits
  • file taxes
  • grade student's invertebrates lessons - and started to make up test on inverts
  • plan afterschool high school prep class
  • research middle school advisories (if you work at a middle school or high schools that does advisories, drop me a line - I have questions for you!)
  • clean my room - filed & organized some stuff
  • spend some gift card money at Macy's on a weekday when it will be less crazy
  • go to the MOMA - also went to Dahesh Museum
  • brunch in Jackson Hts. at the Indian diner there - went elsewhere for brunch, Jackson Hts. this weekend?
  • watch/read at the Bowery Poetry Club Urbana slam
  • discuss Macbeth with my newly-formed book group
  • finish reading Snow, an amazing book by a Turkish author (thanks, Tim) - read about 100 more pages
  • um, blog
  • go back and see the Gates again - well, sort of
  • watch science films like Microcosmos, Plant Reproduction, and The Miracle of Life
  • sleep - apparently I'm no longer tired enough to sleep

13 Comments:

Blogger Tom Naka said...

Help! I am lost. I was searching for health club business
and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?

11:23 AM  
Blogger bill naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of flower gift.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Barney said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

7:26 AM  
Blogger allfreei said...

I saw something similar about new york city shopping

4:49 PM  
Blogger Swingin80 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a money conversion related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is money conversion

1:24 AM  
Blogger miro said...

HI !

Just stoping by, You can allso visit my site about Link Popularity Building software, you can vist it at Link Popularity.
Thanks!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about business valuation resource You should check it out sometime.

1:44 AM  
Blogger wbrant said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a macbeth quiz site/blog. It pretty much covers macbeth quiz related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:19 AM  
Blogger 123bishop123 said...

Blogger .... It looks like I have already posted here, but you are all over the search engines as I look for SEO Software.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

9:26 PM  
Blogger Shoppingonline said...

Hi, I was just surfing around and found your burlington coat factory online shopping page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my burlington coat factory online shoppingrelated site which everything is in huge discount.You might find something of interest.

10:37 AM  
Blogger satxxkenn said...

Cool blog - Check out my site if you need help finding a good low interest credit card. Credit Cards

4:23 PM  
Blogger Website said...

nice post
relax cure play

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home