Thursday, February 10, 2005

Wrapping up tonight's blog-aganza...

with a few random thoughts.

Jenny, there isn't much more to say about the Fulbright phone call - it seems they are concerned about finding housing for my hypothetical exchange partner when he or she comes to NYC.

As for bulletin boards, I'm too tired to explain the whole NYC-bulletin-board obsession and how it operates in my current school. Maybe another day.

The Accountable Talk PD is also a long topic for another day.

Corie sent me this link showing one just-plain-wrong attitude about recruiting school safety officers.

Valentine's Day. Eek. But here's one idea. And on that note, it is IMPOSSIBLE to find any information about a restaurant when it is called "A" - my normal search strategies are NOT working. And the nice lady at 411 couldn't find it, either!

Anyone know these people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home