Saturday, October 29, 2005

Cool!

Because I graded 35 lab reports today - the babies are doing well, with some notable exceptions - I get to spend a few more minutes surfing around aimlessly. And then it's off to another Halloween party.

My friend dressed in a white sheet with a tweed jacket, white cobwebs in his hair, white face paint, dorky glasses, and a manuscript labeled, "rejected!" His costume: ghostwriter. *grin*

Here's a Lego League robotics club in... Norwegian? Swedish? Danish? (The translation sites disagree, although I googled "Sorring" and I'm thinking Danish is the answer). Can't read it but lots of cool pictures. I think they call their kids "babyeinsteins," cute, huh?

And check out this jewelry, which I found thanks to Damek. My favorites are the Cat5 Choker, the fanguard necklace, and the purple resistor earrings! Geeky, but/and really pretty, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger graycie said...

I like the Diode Choker, but it wouldn't show me any pictures after that.

I'm not a scientist (except maybe earth science, a little) so I have no clue -- are these wee little parts available cheap? I'll bet I could make the jewelry if I could get the parts.

(ghost writer . . . snickle, heehee)

12:01 AM  
Blogger r said...

I love the ghostwriter idea. Still stuck myself on what I'll wear tomorrow. Grr.

Great jewelry site too. Weird and cool.

12:16 PM  
Blogger KSV-gruppen i Lypa said...

It's Danish.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home