Thursday, April 20, 2006

I am beginning to think

that this Fulbright exchange is not going to happen. Over a week ago, I was told at the end of a phone conversation that they were very close to proposing a match for me, and that most likely I'd get the proposal by the end of that week or early this week. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. And the more time that passes, the more certain I am that it's all fallen through. Or, I suppose, they might have mailed the materials to my school. I sort of remember things arriving here last year, but I can't remember for certain... we only get ten days to decide whether to accept or not, so if it's sitting at school during my vacation week, that sucks.

At this point, there are so many big important decisions riding on the possibility of an exchange (including the future of this blog), I just want to know. One way or the other, I just want to know.

2 Comments:

Blogger MamaLlama said...

(((MsFrizzle)). If it makes you feel any better, after I got a phone call from them it was almost three weeks til I got the package in the mail. What would you think about e-mailing or calling to check in? Hang in there.

9:39 PM  
Blogger posthipchick said...

Yup, I'd call or email. Now.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home